Available now on the App Store®. Designed by the award-winning creative agency Team Brickman in collaboration with Puffin Books, The Who Lives Here? App is an exciting new game that let’s young children learn the sights, sounds and words for animals from around the world. Who Lives Here? features eight unique scenes and twenty-four moveable animals which offer hours of interactive entertainment and learning. It is the perfect game to encourage children to use their
imagination and learn at the same time.
Keren Moran from Team Brickman said: “At Brickman we love to play and that’s why we make touch screen experiences that capture the imagination of kids and adults alike. We created this App to help children learn the sights and sounds of animals from all across the world. Whether it’s an octopus underwater or an owl from the North Pole. Kids will love the challenge of matching animals to their environment and interacting with animations and sounds.”
Key Features include:
• Learn through play: move the animals around the scene and tap for sounds and movement
• Moveable scene: tilt the device to move the landscape
• Early literacy: read and learn animal names and habitats as you play.
• Match the animal to the habitat: select the animals that belong in the location pictured
• Play along with your child or encourage them to play and learn on their own.
We took the Who Lives Here? App to visit our friends at Debney Meadows Primary School and here is what they thought…
The Who Lives Here? App is available for AU$2.49 from the App Store on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch or at http://www.itunes.com/appstore.